STEP 1: Online Application
- Fill up the required details on the AIM online application form.
STEP 2: Completion of Requirements
The documents listed below should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Personal Data Sheet
- Transcript of Records from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Diploma from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Passport ID page or any valid government-issued ID
STEP 3: AIM Admissions Interview
- Applicants of the program will undergo an interview with the program faculty.
STEP 4: Take NMAT by GMAC Admissions Test
The NMAT by GMAC is a two-hour timed test that covers language skills (36Qs), quantitative ability (36Qs), and logical reasoning (36Qs) and it is conducted online via Zoom. Each of the three sections are individually timed.
STEP 5: Admissions Offer
- After the interview, the Admissions Committee will convene and decide on the result of the admissions screening. Successful applicants will receive an email with the admissions offer attached.
STEP 6: Enrollment