STEP 1: Confirmation of Eligibility Requirements
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute of higher learning.
- Has at least 3 years of strong professional experience, preferably at the supervisory or
- Experience in disaster risk and crisis management, preferable but not required.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
STEP 2: Complete your online application form through this
STEP 3: Submit your CV, transcript of records, and the rest of the basic requirements to
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Personal Data Sheet
- Transcript of Records from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Diploma from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Passport ID page or any valid government-issued ID
- Resilience Action Plan (RAP)
STEP 4: Initial Screening
STEP 5: Take the AIM Admissions Test OR Submit your GMAT/GRE/NMAT by GMAC Scores.
The AIMAT is a multiple-choice exam. It is time-bound and pacing in answering the questions must be
managed by the examinee to maximize the allotted time. The AIMAT is a 2-hour timed test that covers 3
areas of importance:
- Verbal proficiency in English: This will measure your understanding of the basic rules of English,
such as grammar & usage and reading comprehension.
- Critical Analysis: This will gauge your ability to evaluate an assumption, such as inference or
argument and draw conclusions on a given fact.
- Quantitative Reasoning: This will assess your ability to work with numbers and solve problems.
STEP 6: AIM Admissions Interview
STEP 7: Release of Application Results
STEP 8: Secure your seat for the EMDRCM Class of 2022 by paying the Registration Fee of USD 1,000.
The Registration Fee will serve as your equity and will be deducted from the total Program Fee upon
STEP 9: Enrollment