STEP 1: Online Application
- Fill up the required details on the AIM online application form.
STEP 2: Completion of Requirements
The documents listed below should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Personal Data Sheet
- Transcript of Records from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Diploma from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Passport ID page or any valid government-issued ID
STEP 3: AIM Admissions Interview
- Applicants of the program will undergo an interview with the program faculty.
STEP 4: Take AIM Admissions Test
The AIMAT is a multiple-choice exam. It is time-bound and pacing in answering the questions must be managed by the examinee to maximize the allotted time. The AIMAT is a 2-hour timed test that covers 3 areas of importance:
- Verbal proficiency in English: This will measure your understanding of the basic rules of English, such as grammar & usage and reading comprehension.
- Critical Analysis: This will gauge your ability to evaluate an assumption, such as inference or argument, and draw conclusions on a given fact.
- Quantitative Reasoning: This will assess your ability to work with numbers and solve problems.
STEP 5: Admissions Offer
- After the interview, the Admissions Committee will convene and decide on the result of the admissions screening. Successful applicants will receive an email with the admissions offer attached.
STEP 6: Enrollment