STEP 1: Confirmation of Eligibility Requirements
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute of higher learning.
- Has at least 3 years of strong professional experience, preferably at the supervisory or
- Proficiency in oral & written English, PREFERABLY IELTS Band 6 for foreign nationals
STEP 2: Complete your online application form
- Fill up the required details on the AIM online application form
STEP 3: Submit your credentials
The documents listed below should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcript of Records from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Diploma from College AND/OR Master’s (if applicable)
- Passport (bio page)
- Development Action Plan (DAP)
STEP 4: Initial Screening
- Connect with our Recruitment Coordinators through email at email@example.com
STEP 5: Take the AIM Admissions Test OR Submit your GMAT/GRE/NMAT by GMAC Scores.
The AIMAT is a multiple-choice exam. It is time-bound and pacing in answering the questions must be managed by the examinee to maximize the allotted time. The AIMAT is a 2-hour timed test that covers 3 areas of importance:
- Verbal proficiency in English: This will measure your understanding of the basic rules of English, such as grammar & usage and reading comprehension.
- Critical Analysis: This will gauge your ability to evaluate an assumption, such as inference or argument, and draw conclusions on a given fact.
- Quantitative Reasoning: This will assess your ability to work with numbers and solve problems.
STEP 6: AIM Admissions Interview
- Applicants of the program will undergo an interview with the program faculty.
STEP 7: Release of Application Results
- After the interview, the Admissions Committee will convene and decide on the result of the admissions screening. Successful applicants will receive an email with the admissions offer attached.
STEP 8: Secure your seat
The program has limited seats per cohort. To secure the applicants’ registration to the program, a Registration Fee of USD 1,000 is required. The registration fee will serve as applicants’ initial equity and will be deducted from the total Program Fee upon enrollment.
To know more about our scholarship grants and financing program, click this link
STEP 9: Enrollment